Get a jump on the semester:
- Talk to a transition coach if your student is transitioning to G7, G9 or college
- Have your student identify concrete ways to achieve academic and personal goals
- Get books & supplies now
- Buy the teacher-recommended calculator
- Buy MNT dual note-taking/graphing paper for Geometry, Pre-calc and Calculus
- Vet 1-2 tutors now and put them on standby
College freshmen: Read Chapter 1 of each book before class starts (because professors will likely start on Chapter 2 and hold students responsible for Chapter 1 content)— you’re in college, not high school!